This weekend marks the first time I’m participating in Bloggiesta, a blogging marathon that’s supposed to help you get all those pesky blog to-do tasks done. The challenges this time are quite varied but I’m only picking a couple for now, since time is limited and there are lots of things I want to do for this blog.
- Organize my reviews in some sort of spreadsheet. I have this started for certain aspects of my blogging on both sites but it’s not really coheisve. There’s a nice tutorial as one of the challenges by Lauren at Lose Time Reading.
- Schedule some Waiting on Wednesday posts. I’m hoping to get them all written for April and May.
- Make sure the blog has all of the basics, based on Amanda at On a Book Bender‘s challenge.
- Figure out this whole StumbleUpon thing, with the help of April at Good Books and Good Wine‘s challenge.
- Write my outstanding reviews: Midnight Blue-Light Special by Seanan McGuire, Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs
- Update by Goodreads and LibraryThing pages.
This is likely overly ambitious but we’ll see what I get done! Wish me luck!